Check out Merri Creek Management Committee's recent achievements by reading our latest Annual Report (2019-20). Here's a few snapshots for the year, despite COVID-19 restrictions ending community events:
- 402 volunteers provided hands-on help;
- 3,322 people participated in environmental education activities;
- we delivered 153 community events and school-based sessions;
- we partnered with 45 organisations;
- we worked with 34 clients and funding bodies;
- our financial bottom line was once again very positive!
You'll find more details on our sources of our funding and expenditure of our various programs in our 2020 Treasurer's Report.
Every year we have our accounts audited. The Annual Report presents a summary of the balance sheet and our income & expenditure. The full details are in the 2020 Auditor's Report.