Check out Merri Creek Management Committee's recent achievements by reading our latest Annual Report. Here's a few snapshots for the year:
- 1,132 volunteers provided hands-on help;
- 6,192 people participated in environmental education activities;
- we delivered 313 community events and school-based sessions;
- we partnered with 85 organisations;
- we worked with 30 clients and funding bodies;
- our financial bottom line was again positive!
You'll find more details on our sources of our funding and expenditure of our various programs in our 2019 Treasurer's Report.
Every year we have our accounts audited. The Annual Report presents a summary of the balance sheet and our income & expenditure. The full details are in the 2019 Auditor's Report.